Uhh I posted this on Thursday and then edited the Labels today, and now it's showing as being a Friday post. Blogger is being weird.
Camille is teething.
I hate teething.
Teething makes her cry, and it makes me want to cry. I get no sleep at night, and she begins the day by screaming and crying.
Yesterday, she cried for four hours, broken by maybe five minutes here and there when I would give her a new toy or teether in hopes that the new item would make her happy. And it would... for five minutes. Then she would throw whatever it was on the ground and continue wailing.
She finally fell asleep after four hours of crying. Did I mention that I'm sick once again? So I'm feeling generally crappy with a headache and sore throat and upset stomach, and my apartment turned off the water from 9am to 5pm, so I didn't have any running water all day.
On the upside, feeling cruddy kept me inside, and I got some crocheting done! I made an Ugly Bunny, but in my humble opinion, he's so ugly, he's cute!
This one was made for a friend, so I'm working on another one for Camille. It's purple and rather than being an Ugly Bunny, it's going to be an Ugly Mars Monster.
You can turn it into a happiness bunny.
ReplyDeletehttp://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=video&v=3603
Prepare for twisted Japanese awesomeness.
Bury him in the garden with Flopsy.
ReplyDelete