I went geocaching!
Miller Park is in a nicer part of town, and is mostly just a ravine between two neighborhoods. It's so nice in there, though! The only thing I heard that wasn't rushing river or twirping birds was a garbage truck one time. Other than that garbage truck noise, I might as well have been in the middle of the wilderness.
Miller Park is actually two separate places - one is the Miller Bird Sanctuary and Nature Park, and the other is Bonneville Glen. Bonneville Glen is apparently owned by a nearby church, but is open to the public during daylight hours.
 |
| I'm fairly certain a troll lives under there. |
 |
| The geocache I found is in this picture... somewhere. |
 |
| I guess they're trying to grow grass here or something. |
 |
| View of the ravine from the street. |
 |
| Camille! |
 |
| "Yeah, I know I look sweet in this hat. So what?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments