Jake and I had planned to drive down to Strawberry Reservoir
and hike around on Sunday. We couldn't go anywhere for the entire weekend because he had to work, so we made plans for just one day.
It would have been nice, but on Saturday night he found out that he was going to have to come into work earlier than expected, which would have cut serious time off of our little day trip. We decided to save Strawberry Reservoir for another day, and we went to Heber instead (which is much closer).
We had lunch at the Bear Dance Cafe, and if you're ever in Heber, do yourself a favor and get their house salad with soy ginger dressing. It was like an orgy in my mouth. I don't even like salads, generally. But I ate the shit out of that salad. Camille ate Cheerios and stared at some kid who sat behind us. He turned around and started making faces at her, in a good-natured way, and she thought he was very amusing.
This morning, I woke up and saw this:
Why yes, that is snow on the ground. Happy fucking Memorial Day. >:|


OMG! I can't believe its still snowing!!! It's so hot in FL I sweat my a$$ off walking to the car!
ReplyDeleteIt's supposed to get to 80 today! And then the low is 49 tonight. My poor plants are never going to be put outside.
ReplyDeleteThose footprints in the snow are mine.
ReplyDelete