I took my final finals yesterday, and I was ecstatic.
"Yaaaaay I don't have to study anymore! I don't have to worry about homework! I don't have to take tests! Whee!"
Today, I went to Mommy&Me group, and then I took Camille to the doctor for a shot, and then...
Then I came home. And sat here.
I repotted my plants. I crocheted a beardhat. I watched lots of Futurama.
I'm bored.
I don't know what to do tomorrow. Go geocaching if the weather's nice, I guess. Go grocery shopping. Do... some other stuff.
I think I'm going to try to write again. I used to every day before I got pregnant, but then baby brain drain hit and I completely lost interest in writing. I've wanted to get back into it since Camille's birth, but I just never had the time. I've either been studying or tending to Camille. And now that I'm out of class for a couple weeks, and she's old enough to entertain herself (even if she refuses to sometimes), I think my opportunity is here. I have like 6 different projects that are all almost done but just need a little bit more. Maybe I can finish one! Or two!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments