Friday, May 20, 2011

Hoops and Yoyo: A Crochet Challenge

I got a birthday card from my dear friend Marjory, and it featured two adorable little creatures I had never before seen.

Hoops and Yoyo


I assume Hoops is a cat and Yoyo is a bunny.

I think they're AHHHHDORABLE! And I have decided to crochet them.

I looked for a preexisting pattern, but alas, I could find none. :( I found one blog - whistler42.blogspot.com - where someone had crocheted them and claimed to have patterns posted, but the links are broken. So sad! It looks like the blog is defunct now, as the most recent post was in 2009. There were pictures of the finished projects, however, so I at least have a template to go off of. And I know it can be done!

Hoops

Yoyo

Aaaahhhh they're so cute!

It's amigurumi, and looks straightforward enough. I don't have any pink or green yarn, though I do have a ton of other-colored yarn that I want to get rid of. I'll use that yarn to make my first drafts, so I won't care if I have to junk something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments