Monday, May 2, 2011

The Three Cousmigos

Camille has three first cousins - Brian, Cash, and Londyn. Camille is the youngest as of this moment. There exists a second cousin, Lindsey, who was visiting this past weekend.

I determined that she is a second cousin (as opposed to first cousin once removed) using the flow chart below:

Thank you, Wikipedia.
Camille's great-grandmother visited this past weekend, too!

Lindsey, Camille, Grandma Nobuko

I took about a dozen pictures, and not one of
them caught all three looking at the camera. :P
Whenever we get the Cousmigos together, we try to take a picture of all of them. It rarely works out. In fact, this is the first time all three of them sat together and no one cried.

Londyn, Cash, Camille



After this point, Cash fell over onto
Camille and she started crying. Sigh.
We went out to eat on Saturday at T.G.I. Friday's. The babies enjoyed it.



Getting three babies to look at the camera at the same time is like herding cats with a wet noodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments