Congrats to still breastfeeding! I had to stop at 6 months due to Jack's tummy problems. Formula changed his life, but I was so sad that I had to stop b/c I know its better for him!
To be honest, I stuck with BF largely because of the health benefits, but also because I'm lazy and preparing food is annoying. It's easier to just stick her on the boob. I hate feeding her baby food because I don't want to wait for it to warm up and then have to deal with clean up. Also, her poop stinks worse when she eats a lot of non-breastmilk food. :P
Congrats to still breastfeeding! I had to stop at 6 months due to Jack's tummy problems. Formula changed his life, but I was so sad that I had to stop b/c I know its better for him!
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I stuck with BF largely because of the health benefits, but also because I'm lazy and preparing food is annoying. It's easier to just stick her on the boob. I hate feeding her baby food because I don't want to wait for it to warm up and then have to deal with clean up. Also, her poop stinks worse when she eats a lot of non-breastmilk food. :P
ReplyDelete