Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Prezzies In Use

Jake got me an awesome camera for my birthday!

My sister got me some adorable baby stuff: a little toothbrush for Camille's new teefers, and some of the most ridiculously adorable shoes that a baby could be found wearing!

I decided to use Jake's present to take pictures of Harper's presents.

She's holding an ill-gotten remote.

"Oh crap, it's the authorities! The jig is up!"

"Maybe if I smile, I won't get in trouble."

Toothbrush: she's doin' it right.

Toothbrush baton and Flipper Floppers!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay!! <3 Does she like the crab? I want her to like beachy stuff so she won't be afraid of the ocean anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She chewed on the crab, so I guess that means she likes it! She was cruising along the couch with those flippers on and I about died laughing.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments