On any plastic bag, there's a warning that the plastic bag is NOT a toy, and that you should keep your kids away. I was always like, "Is that really necessary? To tell people this isn't a toy?"
Apparently, it is.
Camille will forego any other toy in favor of a plastic bag. She's especially fond of commandeering trash bags from the bathroom trash bin and scrunching them. I let her fling plastic bags around when I'm standing there watching, but I take the bag away after a minute or so.
She doesn't appreciate that. The screaming that occurs when the plastic bag is removed is akin to the sounds she would make if she were being flayed alive.
Plastic bags aren't toys, unless you're a baby. Then, they become the best toys ever. I can't help but wonder if Camille loves plastic bags so much because they're the forbidden toy. We all know how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments