Hogle, not Hoggle.
The Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City was surprisingly pleasant. The aquarium was a huge disappointment, so I was worried the zoo would follow suit. Not so. It was fun!
I went with Jake's sister Jadey, her husband J.R., their son Cash, Jake's brother Jarran, and my nephew Brian. I took Camille, and Jake joined us after lunch.
All of the dinosaurs were animatronic and roared n stuff. The T-Rex made all the kids around it cry. It was kinda funny.
 |
| This thing would spit a stream of water every minute or so. |
 |
| Megalosaurus |
 |
| Brian and Jarran with the Megalosaurus |
 |
| Brian taking shots at an Allosaurus |
 |
| Brian running from the T-Rex |
 |
| Jake is taller than a gorilla. |
 |
Dead rat + bald eagle =
more boring than it should have been |
 |
| Kitteh |
 |
A zoo employee was cleaning trash up by the sidewalk, and
this tiger was stalking her. O_o |
 |
| Pallas kitteh |
 |
| Leopard giving a razzberry |
 |
| Camille passed out from all the fun she was having! |
 |
| The bird show: I highly recommend it! |
 |
| I think this is a cool picture. I just wish I'd have zoomed more. |
 |
| Brian giving a cockatoo $5 booze money. |
 |
| Brian and Liberty (and some bird guy) |
 |
| Cash, Jadey, and Liberty (and the bird guy) |
 |
Jake, Camille, and Liberty (plus the bird guy).
Cami and the eagle look like they're staring at
each other. Fight! |
I ended up getting a pass. It was $59 for two adults for a year, and you get discounts on food and rides and shows in the zoo. Plus, the zoo is right down the street, so if I get bored some day, I can just scoot on down and poke a rhino. Worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments