Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yew Tew

Last March, Jake and I bought tickets to the U2: 360 concert that was supposed to be rolling through SLC in May. Jake loves U2 and was super excited about going, but his little dreams were dashed when Bono hurt his back. They postponed the 360 Tour while Bono was recovering, and Jake cried himself to sleep for about a week.


After a year of waiting for Bono to heal, U2 finally showed up in SLC and made sweet music in the Rice-Eccles Stadium at the U. It was a little cold once the sun set, but it was enjoyable. I'm not the hugest fan of U2's music, but I have to admit, they put on one helluva show.



The Fray opened, and I caught Isaac Slade doing a little kick.

The screen on the stage stretched down and became a
bigger screen.

U2 lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments