Monday, May 2, 2011

April in the Es El See

I aim to do the monthly photo on the last day of the month, but sometimes I'm not able to. April's monthly shot was supposed to go down on Saturday, but we had out-of-town relatives to hang with, so it didn't get done. Today is much nicer than Saturday, anyway!

I went for a little walk first, aiming to find a geocache that's about half a mile from my photo spot.



I moseyed through a nearby neighborhood, enjoying the spring blooms and foliage, until we reached the bottom of the street that the geocache was at the top of.

It's much steeper than this photo makes it look.

The Street of Doom. I didn't go up. The hike up to my photo spot is steep enough and I'm lazy. I don't do two majorly steep walks in one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments