Monday, May 16, 2011

Berfday!

It's my birthday! And the 300th post!


You don't have to ask, I'll tell you: I'm 27.

Jake took me to dinner at a fancy shmancy seafood place last night. We discovered that he is indeed allergic to steelhead, but not to halibut. Then we went over to his mom's house (I thought just to pick up Camille), and they had a surprise cake there for me and they sang happy birthday!

I want to take a moment to introduce a petition to change the Birthday Song. The current one is fucking awful, and it's awkward to sing. I like the one from Futurama.


It doesn't really matter. Just something other than the crap we sing now.

Tonight is my first night of summer class! I'm taking Bioorganic Chemistry. Yes, you're right: it's going to be a hoot! Or a holler. But not both.

5 comments:

  1. This one is ossim because it gets stuck in your head. This has been stuck in my head since . . . 1989.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPE_Vpd9lO8

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Good luck with the bioorganic chem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Tanya! I hate Garfield!

    Thanks Etosia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! Garfield can kick bricks for all I care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol It's so trendy to hate Garfield. I loved that cartoon growing up. How can you not like something as irritating as Binky the clown? And I like that http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/ So does Jim Davis ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments