My dad and I did, however, make it down to the LDS genealogy center to look up family history! My dad is the genealogy buff in our family, so I thought he'd get a kick out of the place. As it turns out, the Mormon church knows less about our family history than my dad has already been able to find on the Interwebs, but it was still cool to see all the info that they DID have, especially considering that my family has a large presence in one of the most historically anti-Mormon states in the USA, Missouri (and therefore, may or may not have been total dicks to the Mormons when they were there).
Anywho, after we finished surfing for porn on the genealogy computers, we decided it was time for lunch. There are two restaurants on the top floor of the building that the genealogy center is in, so we went up there and had lunch. My dad freaked the waitress out by asking what beer they had, but lunch was otherwise uneventful. The Beast liked the sammich I had so much that he kicked the bejesus out of my side for a couple of hours.
Operation Unpack My Crap was revisited for about 2 minutes when we got back from the genealogy center. I had to find the monitor for my computer. Very important stuff! I found my Wii and PS2 while I was at it. Now, if only I had a TV...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments