Wednesday, July 7, 2010

29 Weeks

29 down, 11 to go.

It seems kind of surreal that my "weeks to go" count is finally down to such small numbers. Pretty soon, it will be a single digit. HOLY SHIT!

Tomorrow, I have my glucose test. Blurrgggg. I got to choose between the orange- or lemon-flavored glucose drizink, and I picked lemon. I've never been a big fan of orange-flavored bevvies. It's in the fridge, staring at me, mocking me: "You know I'm going to taste like ass, right? You have no idea. Get ready for ickmouth, bitch."

Grrr bad glucose drink.
Photobucket

I'm a little worried, though, because I have my appointment at 11, which means I should drink the drink around liiiiiiike 10:15. But my Biology lab is at buttcrack early AM, so I'm going to be hungry all morning. Normally, I'd sleep in until like 10, toss that glucose drink down, and then only have to be hungry for 45 minutes. But no, I'm going to be in my Bio lab, staring at various reagents for experiments, and pondering how tasty they would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments