My dad arrived on Thursday night with all of my worldly possessions in tow. Friday, two of Jake's (most awesomest) friends came over and helped us unload about a billion pounds of junk that I've been collecting ever since I left home in 2002.

This morning marks the beginning of Operation: Unpack My Crap. Hopefully we have a Mission Accomplished before I go bankrupt.
As far as the Ridiculous Nonsense goes, you may have noticed that my super cool background has been replaced with a message from Photobucket informing me that the file can no longer be found. >:| I find this to be unacceptable and will fix it as soon as I stop being lazy. Ha.
edit
I fixed my background. Whee!
Also, one of my friends posted this article on Facebook. It's too wonderfully magical to not share with everyone. If you don't know who the Westboro Baptist Church is, this picture defines them in a nutshell:

Yep. Total assholes. I rarely honestly hope that a large group of people all simultaneously die in a fire, but this is definitely one of those rare cases.

Rarely, huh?
ReplyDeleteI rarely bitch and complain.
I rarely pinch Starsky when Hutch isn't looking.
I rarely eat cake for breakfast and lunch.
Rarely - adv. occurring at a constant and frenetic pace
I really don't hope that everyone dies in a fire! Not for realsies, anyway. I might say, "that guy needs to die in a fire," but if he actually DID die in a fire, I'd feel bad and somehow responsible (and therefore would consider myself to be a demigod or at least a firestarter).
ReplyDeleteBut the Westboro Baptist crazies... yes. Die in a fire. Anyone got a match and some gasoline? I'll start it myself, even without my awesome psychic firestarting abilities.
I think if they didn't have the word 'church' in their title they would be publicly lambasted more often and by more than just hippie liberals.
ReplyDelete