Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Nerdiness is Bigger than Your Nerdiness

I spent most of the day figuring out Punnet squares to try and figure out what the Beast will look like. It's fun! After s/he is born, I can compare and see how accurate this crap really is. :D

Now, for some of this stuff, I don't know exactly what Jake and I are, in terms of BB vs Bb. I did my best to guess.

The blue letters are Jake's traits, and the pink ones are mine.

Eye Color
B - brown
b - blue
B b
B BB Bb
b Bb bb

Hair Color
B - brown
b - black
B b
B BB Bb
B BB Bb

Hairline
B - Widow's peak
b - straight line
b b
B Bb Bb
b bb bb

L/R Finger Lock
B - left over right
b - right over left
B B
B BB BB
B BB BB

Earlobes
B - attached
b - disconnected
b b
B Bb Bb
B Bb Bb

Chin Cleft
B - cleft
b - no cleft
b b
B Bb Bb
b bb bb

Freckles
B - there
b - not there
b b
B Bb Bb
b bb bb

Polydactyly
B - there
b - not there
b b
b bb bb
b bb bb

Dimples
B - there
b - not there
B b
b Bb bb
b Bb bb

Monkey Toes
B - big toe shorter
b - second toe shorter
b b
B Bb Bb
b bb bb

Blood Type
The Beast will be O... O positive, to be exact! If not, we have a serious problem.
B - O
b - A or B
B B
B BB BB
B BB BB

Stature
B - short
b - tall
B b
B BB Bb
b Bb bb

Eye Shape
B - almond
b - round
b b
b bb bb
b bb bb

I apologize for the stupid layout; I can't figure out how to make it stay spaced how I want it. Bah!

2 comments:

  1. I was about to type incredulously (if possible) at polydactyly and then I saw monkey toes.

    Befriend normal people in Utah. Give the Beast a chance . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't you get incredulous with me!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments