(Yay thanks Tanya for teaching me how to HTML!)
OK, call me close-minded, but I find this lady to be extremely creeptastic. Breastfeeding at eight years old?? That's just gross. I'm borderline willing to call this child abuse.
She says, "Once you're out in that big, bad world, that's it. There's no safe haven like being at mother's breast." Yeah lady, but your kids need to prepare for that big, bad world. If you just toss them out into it all of a sudden, they're probably going to have a mental break. I think keeping them suckling for so long is more for her than it is for them. Let them go, Creepy British Lady, let them go!!
Now, I'm all for breastfeeding. I plan to exclusively breastfeed for 6 months, and then do combo breastfeeding and mushy baby food feeding after that. I think breastfeeding for up to 2 years is a good target to shoot for. Any longer than that will start cramping my style. Besides, at 2 years old, a kid is more than capable of eating solid food. S/he doesn't NEED breast milk anymore. Think about all non-human animals... they don't breastfeed for 8 YEARS! They wean their babies early on. They all seem to be doing fine (except the panda, but pandas are asswipes. Fuck pandas.), and I think we can observe that Mother Nature likes breastfeeding but not for too long. And if obeying Mother Nature is wrong, I don't wanna be right!
You can adjust the size of the embedded video in the html code. 200 X 200 usually works for me.
ReplyDeleteAnd, gross. I think if your baby can walk to the refrigerator to get his own food he's too old. This asshole can make sandwiches.
Sweet! 200x200 was a little small, so I went with 280x400. That seems to be a perfect fit for my width. Now I just hope I can remember that number...
ReplyDeleteThat makes more sense. 200X200 is what I use in my side frames. Brain fart.
ReplyDelete