Today is one of those days.
She won't eat. I put food in her bowl this morning, and it's still there. It's almost dinner time! She walked over, sniffed it, and then walked over to me and started whining. I want to scream, "WHAT?! Do you know how expensive that food is?? It's some of the best food on the market! EAT IT!!!!!!"
I told her to go away, and she did. She's now sitting in the living room, pouting, whining pathetically. I took her out to potty about an hour ago, so I know she doesn't have to do that. She has food in her bowl. She is surrounded by toys. I don't know what her deal is.
I thought briefly about taking her for a walk, but it's too hot. I'd be dead before we crossed the street. Sophie doesn't like the heat, either. There's a little enclosed dog area in our apartment complex, but there's no shade over there and it's full of shit piles because people let their dogs dump in there and don't clean it up. I used to, but it's really hard to bend over now, so I just pick up my own dog's dumps.
I'm worried, too, that her lack of appetite means that her diarrhea is coming back. Refer to my blog titled The Diarrhea Chronicles: Volume 1 if you want to know more about the explosive nature of my dog's rectum. In a nutshell, when she gets an upset tummy, it results in me cleaning dog shit off of everything for hours at a time. I do not enjoy this.
I imagine this is good practice for later, when I have a willful child that refuses to eat what I serve him or her. Is it against the law to just crank open your kid's face and mash food in there until they've consumed a serving? It is? Damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments