So, on a lot of blogs I read, there's something like a "Wordless Wednesday" or "Feel-Good Friday" or "Monkeyface Monday" that they do every week. It makes me wonder whether I should do something like that. More importantly, can I remember to do it every week? Probably not. I do a monthly SLC photo and I forget about that all the time. But maybe that's because it's only monthly; perhaps a weekly thing, being more frequent, would be easier to be reminded of.
If I decide to do it, though, what would it be? I wouldn't want to do any of the aforementioned days, because someone is already doing those (except Monkeyface Monday; I made that one up).
I was thinking "Pantsless Tuesday," but I don't know exactly what I would do while pantsless. I'm certainly not going to post pictures of my pantsless self on the Internet (you wouldn't want to see those pictures anyway!). Maybe Camille pantsless? But she's pantsless all the time, so there's nothing unique there.
I don't think it's supposed to be this hard to come up with a little fun weekly thing. Maybe that's a sign that I shouldn't do it.
I've started several once a week things...they all happened once.
ReplyDeleteLol that's what I'd do!
ReplyDelete