Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Camille is a Squirt

Camille had her 6-month doctor's appointment today. Have I mentioned that I really like her pediatrician? Well, I have another reason for liking him now. I realized today that he nervous-rambles. Just. Like Me. It's always nice to see that someone who shares one of my shortcomings is successful in spite of it.

When she was weighed, I almost shit myself. 15 pounds. I thought she was 16 last time we went. So I spent about 10 minutes freaking out that Camille is wasting away and that the nurse was, at that very moment, calling CPS to take Camille away from us. Well, CPS was not called. Apparently, I've been smoking crack or something, because Camille was 14 pounds last time. She's not wasting away. I'm crazy.

Her stats for her 6-month checkup were:
23 percentile in weight.
30 percentile in height.
16 percentile in head circumference.

Last time, her stats were:
45 percentile in weight.
91 percentile in height.
18 percentile in head circumference.

SHE IS SHRINKING!

Or maybe I'm just (still) crazy.

In any case, the pediatrician said she looks great, if not a little boogery. She didn't get a shot today because I want to wait until she's all the way better. Camille refused to sit down for the entire appointment, choosing instead to stand on my lap and yell. Dr. Dude said he predicts that she'll be walking by 10 months. That means she has 4 months. She better get crackin'!

Now, I'm off to watch my newest Netflix arrival: Tangled! Standby for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments