Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Eureka!

So, I wrote a post about wanting to do a weekly thing, I just didn't know exactly what. But today while I was driving home from school, gleeful from learning all about gamma radiation, that I had one of those "a-ha!" moments.


SciFriday!

Not the same as "Stir Friday"

SciFriday = Science + Friday
It's also a little bit of a play on the term "SciFi."
SciF(r)i(day)

I thought of Science Saturday/Sunday, but SciFriday has such a nice ring to it.

It's the best idea I've had all day. Granted, I spent most of the day studying human physiology and watching Ren and Stimpy (sometimes simultaneously).

I regret nothing.

So come this Friday, I will be posting something having to do with science. Because science is awesome and also helpful and also necessary for life.

Science, bitches!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you should tune into NPR's "Science Friday". Its super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NPR does a Friday science thing? Shit! And here I thought I was being so original. Damn you, NPR! >:|

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments