It's a beautiful day! OK a little bit chilly, but nothing too terrible. And at least it's not raining!!
 |
| The Lower Bell Canyon Reservoir |
 |
She ate a pebble and then spit it back out.
Apparently, she doesn't like the taste of dirt. |
 |
| I took her binky out for the picture and she was not amused. |
 |
I set her on the ground, turned around for two seconds,
and she was eating a stick when I turned back. |
 |
| The view from the geocache I found. |
 |
| I slipped on the way down and scraped up my leg. |
The leg scrape isn't any big deal. It stung for a few minutes at first, and then again when I took a shower, but it doesn't hurt now. My legs are killing me though. I need to hike more so I'm not so out of shape!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments