Monday, April 18, 2011

Camille Can Crawl

Yep, you heard me correctly. She is capable of moving herself around on the floor. She usually isn't motivated to move just for the fun of it, but if we bait her with the TV clicker, she'll zoom around like it's the Indy 500.

It's not conventional crawling. She'll kinda fall forward and then pick herself back up, a few inches ahead of where she had been a moment ago. She continues that fall-then-get-up scoot until she reaches her final destination.


It's the beginning of something insane! Now I have to baby-proof.

2 comments:

  1. What is going on! Every baby is crawling but Jack. None of my tricks are working. Good Job, Camille! I'll try the TV clicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack's like, "why crawl when mom's here to carry me?" He doesn't want to give up his Roman Emperor status.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments