I'm pretty sure it's a fairly new place because everything still looks... well... new. It's maintained well and I didn't see any trash around (except in the fence by the highway but hey, whaddayagonnado?).
I saw a lot of people walking their dogs, but no dog poop. Could I have found the last bastion of polite dog owners? Maybe. Or maybe I missed the sign that said:
In any case, it was clean and free of hobos! There was a playground but I didn't take any pictures of it. There were kids playing on it and I didn't want their parents to think I was a creeper.
| How to get there? Take I-215 until you get to... oh hell, I forget the exit number. |
| Stairs! Every strollerbound parent's nemesis. |
| Covered nom ingestion area. |
Pros
Clean
Scenic
Quiet
Not crowded
Paved path
Dog-friendly
Playground for kids
Covered picnic areas
Nice landscaping (there's a water feature)
Bathrooms
Ample parking
Cons
Path has stairs that are unavoidable
Next to the highway
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments