Last night, Camille spent from 9pm to 7am in her own crib.
I got up three times (that I remember) to put her binky back in her mouth, flip her onto her back, and put her blanket on her. Then I woud scurry out of the room, she would cry for about 3 minutes (yes, I was timing it), and then... miracle of miracles! She would fall back asleep on her own!
This morning, Jake got up at Early O'Clock and did his thing, and when he was leaving he came to give me a kiss good-bye. I noticed that Camille wasn't in bed with us, and I said, "Is she still sleeping?" somewhat incredulously, to which he replied, "Yep."
He left and a minute later reappeared with Camille in his arms. Apparently, she hadn't been asleep, but had just been laying in her crib, talking to herself. He put her in bed with me and went to school, and I fed Camille and then we both fell asleep for another hour or so. It was nice. :)
whoever coined the phrase "sleeping like a baby" obviously never had babies!! amazing how tough it can be to teach them to sleep, isn't it?! congrats on your progress!! i hope you get more and more success and a little more sleep yourself! *sigh*
ReplyDelete