OK hippies, where's global warming? I've been waiting patiently and it's still snowing. GIVE ME WARMER TEMPERATURES!!
And don't even start in with that bull phooey about how global warming actually makes it colder, because that doesn't make any fucking sense.
Hey look at that! You have something for next SciFriday.
ReplyDeleteIDK why they're telling you it actually makes it colder. It's "more extreme" - worse hurricanes, worse winters, worse summers, worse droughts, worse floods... you get the idea.
ReplyDeleteWhether it's man-made or not (and I have a hard time believing that our emissions don't play into it at all), we are in a warming cycle. Just because the earth has survived it before doesn't mean shit. The earth will survive just about anything. The people on it won't. Texas used to be mostly covered in ocean.
Meh someone said global warming makes summers hotter and winters colder. And I declared shenanigans. It's just one of those things that someone somewhere started saying to be ironic. Global warming will cause summers to get hotter and winters to get warmer. And by warmer, I mean 5 degrees instead of 2 degrees.
ReplyDeleteBlah.
ReplyDelete