"Your dad and I are both punctual, but I have the sneaking suspicion you won't be. Don't make me wait too long, Beast!"
And I was soooo right. The little turd is late. >:|
I've been exhibiting the following symptoms - irritability, digestive upsets, and nausea - all of which I've been assured are definitely signs of labor.
Or the flu.
Or just eating something I shouldn't have.
Sigh.
My mom and my sister are coming to visit on the 30th. And I know they're not coming to see me; they're coming to see a baby. Thus, I kind of have some pressure on me to push this thing out before then.
And while I think it might be cool to have my mom and my sister here while I'm actually laboring, I also think it would be cooler if the Beast would get the fuck out of me NOW!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments