Friday, September 24, 2010

Productivity is for Weenies

I got up this morning with the diabolical plan of total-apartment cleansing. In reality, I cleaned the aquarium and the upstairs, and then I ran out of steam. I ate pasketti and am now watching CSI (Las Vegas!) while the laundry is drying. I'll fold the laundry, but that's probably where my cleaning activities will cease for the day. I mean, hey, I have to leave myself something to do tomorrow, right?


For anyone who was concerned about my Tricare-rant post, we got it straightened out. I hope. Jake and I have both been assured that we're now covered, and if I have to go to the hospital at any point in the near future, I won't have to shell out a buttload of cash. So yay!

I had the following text conversation today with my friend Katie, whom I have known since high school:

Katie: Still pregnant?
Me: Yup. Either that, or I have an enormous motile abdominal tumor.
Katie: Well I hope its pregnancy.
Me: Me too. I don't think a giant tumor would look nearly as cute in a onesie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments