Monday, September 6, 2010

Total Slacker...

...or, "Why I Shouldn't Take Online Classes."

Because I'm a slacker.

I thought that was obvious enough. :P

I'm normally a fan of in-classroom lurnin', because I know that if left to my own devices in an online class, I'll be more likely to post on Facebook (or Blogger kekekeke), Google random things, or look at funny pictures of kittehs, goggies, and ugly people.

I logged onto one of my online classes about 30 minutes ago to discover that I have an assignment due tomorrow. I guess I should say HAD an assignment due tomorrow, because I did it real quick. Something about communication. I don't even remember. Yay learning!

Now, I'm going to go watch Hoarders, because the episode that's on tonight has been hailed in the commercials as the skag-nastiest house you'll ever see. And if Hoarders isn't on yet, I'm SO watching Swamp People.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments