>:|
On the upside, I got the changing pad today.

Tadaaaaaa.
And that's the last of the in-transit baby items. I now have all baby necessities. I'm ready for Beast Day.
So, I'm taking online classes, right? Right. One of those classes is a communications class. My first real assignment is due tomorrow, and I don't know if I'm going to have it done. =/ I know! Total procrastinator.
The assignment is preparation for interviewing someone in a career field I want to go into. Easy enough, right? No. I don't do unnecessary interviews, especially for the career field I want to go into: nursing. Even from just the clinicals I did, when the day was over, I wanted to get the hell out of the hospital and go home and shower and then just sit on the couch (and possibly take a nap). I wouldn't have wanted to stick around to answer stupid questions for some stupid college student for their stupid communications class.
I thought I had a solution. My doctor's appointment is tomorrow, and I thought I'd just interview my doc's nurse! We'll both be there, anyway! Why not? Perfect, yay!
Then I got a call from my doc's office. Apparently, there is some kind of emergency surgery in the morning (OK, so, I think the definition of "emergency" is something you can't plan ahead for but what do I know?), and I would have to reschedule my appointment for later that day. I rescheduled for 2:45.
I really hope several things:
1. I hope the nurse will be OK with me asking her stupid questions. The interview is supposed to be 30 minutes but I think I can fudge it a little bit.
2. I hope I don't have to have this assignment turned in before noon. I think as long as it's in before midnight, I'm good. I think. O_o
3. I hope they don't reschedule me again. I might freak out. A lot. All over their waiting room.
I really don't want to ask the nurse if I can interview her, because they're usually pretty busy and I know she has a lot to do. Mrrrrrrrrrrg.
Speaking of being pretty busy, I was pretty busy today, and I think I deserve a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments