Fat tummy pic:

Baby-Que invites got here!


I like them vurry mucho. And they're postcards, which makes them extra fun!
So, I'm 30 weeks today. Not much to report (besides the invitations whee!). I decided that I'm not 100% wild over the boy names we've picked out, so I'm trying to find more. So far, Operation: Name the Beast is going quite slowly. I might be too picky. Jake might be too picky. Both of us together might be picky².
In my Biology class, we're covering genetics. I am such a geek about genetics. They're swell! And I did those Punnett Squares a couple of weeks ago, so I got some practice in! They get much more complicated than that, though, and there's math involved. >:( I hate math.
We're scrambling for a boy name too. Hard game to play.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl0XcIvFY6w&feature=related
ReplyDeleteNSF . . . anyone really.
Hahaha I love that guy. And he's right about kids being assholes when it comes to names. That's why, when reviewing names, I'm not considering what some stupid 8-year-old is going to come up with. When I was a kid, I always used to get made fun of for having a boy's name, or they'd call me "Trailer." I was like, "At least my name isn't Britney like EVERYONE ELSE, and I'm not fat, so I don't take offense to Trailer as a name." I wasn't scarred by it.
ReplyDelete