Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sick Again

Jake is like a preschooler. He keeps getting sick at work or school, and he brings it home and makes me sick. Camille, so far, has been impervious.

The symptoms are as follows: nausea, vomiting (in Jake's case, not mine), muscle aches, headache, fever, cough, and the inability to stand for long periods of time. When I stand too long, I feel like I'm going to pass out. Sometimes Camille will get squirrely and will only be happy when I'm holding her while standing. Last time I was sick, she was grumpy all day, so I had to switch between standing and getting ever more lightheaded, and sitting down and listening to her scream.

It was a great day.

It seems like every month this whole sickness thing occurs. So I've informed Jake that he needs to find out who keeps making him sick, so I can go to their house and beat the fuck out of them to keep them home. it's just inconsiderate to go to school or work while sick, because then you make everyone else sick, and they take it home and make their family sick, and then their wife finds out where you live and takes a metal pipe to your knees. It could all have been avoided if you had just stayed home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sick with the same thing! I blame mine on the parents of the school I work at...You know its the beginning of the fiscal year and they just don't want to use up all their sick days. The result is me being quarantined to my bedroom away from my baby :(

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments