Let me begin this post by stating that everywhere I've lived (and that's been a lot of places), February is always the shittiest month of the year. I've only ever lived north of the equator, though, so maybe February is totally tits Down Under. I need to jet my happy ass down there some time, if for no other reason than to flush a few toilets.
To prove my "crappiest month" hypothesis, it happens to be the windiest day so far this winter. Now all we need is some icky freezing rain and some fog, and it's the Crud Month Trifecta!
Aaaaanyway, today is a special day. No, it's not just the start to the most asstastic month on the calendar. It's also mine and Jake's anniversary!
The first anniversary is paper. So I just got Jake a card. We went to dinner Saturday night and stuffed our faces full of hibachi. We'd go to dinner tonight but I have class. Boo!
Camille began February by taking the biggest poop she's ever worked up this morning. I swear, this diaper weighed more than she does. O_o

w00t! Congratulations on the Poop Anniversary!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! the anniversary is the only thing good about this day. our whole city is on lock-down due to some thunder-snow-ice storm. Even the mall is closed. Yeah. It's bad. Let's move to Costa Rica.
ReplyDelete