"Colour" instead of "color."
"Flavour" instead of "flavor."
And so on. If your country's money doesn't feature a Queen,
don't add extra letters! It doesn't impress anyone; it just makes us all question your spelling skills.
P.S., QEII was actually pretty in her younger years, and by "pretty," I mean "pretty for a British chick." Because 90% of British people in general are dumpy and they all look like each others' second cousins. And I can say that, too, because I'm totally British. Like, tea-swilling, biscuit-munching, tiny-car-driving British. Plus I lived there for 3-ish years and I started to notice that they all look the same. I also got really good at the game Is She Fat or Pregnant? Which is similar to the game played all over the US: Dude or Lady?
P.S.S., Hard evidence I have that British people all look alike is this: the pictures of QEII on the money (when she was younger) look EXACTLY like the pictures taken of my grandmother on her wedding day. E-X-A-C-T-L-Y. I kept looking at the pound thinking, "why does this lady look so familiar?" It's because she looks just like my Grandma. So that either means I'm related to the British Royal Family because my Grandma and QEII are twins (NOT), or it's proof that supports my hypothesis that all British people look the same.
P.S.S.S., Speaking of ugly British people, it's a damn shame that William is starting to look more like Charles. Poor guy. He always had that teeth thing going on, but he didn't look too bad otherwise. And now he looks like a carnival side show. Maybe Harry will dodge the ugly bullet.
edit: Harry's a ginger. So never mind that bullet dodging thing.
P.S., QEII was actually pretty in her younger years, and by "pretty," I mean "pretty for a British chick." Because 90% of British people in general are dumpy and they all look like each others' second cousins. And I can say that, too, because I'm totally British. Like, tea-swilling, biscuit-munching, tiny-car-driving British. Plus I lived there for 3-ish years and I started to notice that they all look the same. I also got really good at the game Is She Fat or Pregnant? Which is similar to the game played all over the US: Dude or Lady?
P.S.S., Hard evidence I have that British people all look alike is this: the pictures of QEII on the money (when she was younger) look EXACTLY like the pictures taken of my grandmother on her wedding day. E-X-A-C-T-L-Y. I kept looking at the pound thinking, "why does this lady look so familiar?" It's because she looks just like my Grandma. So that either means I'm related to the British Royal Family because my Grandma and QEII are twins (NOT), or it's proof that supports my hypothesis that all British people look the same.
P.S.S.S., Speaking of ugly British people, it's a damn shame that William is starting to look more like Charles. Poor guy. He always had that teeth thing going on, but he didn't look too bad otherwise. And now he looks like a carnival side show. Maybe Harry will dodge the ugly bullet.
edit: Harry's a ginger. So never mind that bullet dodging thing.


First, Pat and I were just having the Prince William Ugly Stick conversation this morning at breakfast.
ReplyDeleteSecond, I think you're abusing your post script privileges :)
It's crazy, right? He used to be decent and now... yikes! But that's such a British thing. Weird-lookin'. My mom gets upset when I say that.
ReplyDelete