Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Thropp of Munchkinland

Camille has grown more hair! Yay!

However, her new hair has decided to do a little flip up on top, the result being that she looks like a member of the Lollipop Guild.

"Weeee wish to welcome you to Munchkinlaaaand!"
What's with the one on the right? He has frickin' horns!

I was always suspicious of the Munchkins. I'm pretty sure they killed the Wicked Witch of the East and while they were dragging her away to bury her, Dorothy's house happened to land on top of her. They found the perfect scapegoat to blame the WWotE's death on so the Wicked Witch of the West wouldn't perform a crazy beatdown on them. And their brilliant plan worked! Crafty midgets.

1 comment:

  1. One of those midgets is originally from Saint Louis (where I am from)! Neato. Oh, and Cam's hair is the bee's knees.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments