Or "PFDE" for celerity's sake.
A little while ago, I posted up Camille's 3-month portraits. My mom called me that day.
"Taylor, Camille's headband is on upside-down."
I know. I noticed it was upside-down right after we'd finished the shoot. I would have flipped it over and asked for a few new pics, but Camille was already done by that point and was very nearly naked (it was hot in the studio because of the lights). I thought to myself, "Oh well, no one will probably notice but me."
-_-
My mom called me again a couple days ago and said, "I was looking at her pictures again, and I noticed that the headband makes her ears stick out!"
That's not the headband. Her ears just stick out. They didn't always stick out, as you can see by looking at these pictures:
![]() |
| A month old or so. 6 weeks max. Normal ears. |
| Probably like 2 1/2 months. Sticking out a little. |
| 4 months. BLAM! Dumbo. |
I think it makes her look like Aunt Jemima.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments