Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, Indeed

A couple weeks ago, Jake and I decided to keep track of certain things during 2011, many of them having to do with Camille. One of those things is how many diapers we change. Five so far. It will probably be six by the end of the night. Six times 365... that's a lot of diapers.

Tanya and Hutch went back to Tejas today after coming over and eating all my bacon. Tanya posed with Camille for some photos. Hutch is a booger and did no posing.





To christen the new year, Camille decided to baptize Jake's pants.

With pee.

2 comments:

  1. Bastard.

    There is at least one where she's smiling at me and/or I don't look shiny and tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one! And I'm pretty sure the quality of the pictures is 1% the subjects and 99% my crappy camera skills.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments