I have decided that I shall undertake a monthly ritual for this year. I will, at the end of every month, hike up to the hills behind our apartment (our area is known as "Foothill" for a reason), and take a picture of the valley. Then, at the end of the year, I can line up my monthly photos and reminisce n' shit.
Oh how I wish I could go outside. The Governor has already activated the national guard due to the weather here. bah. humbug. P.S. I love the labels for this post...You do not look fat in yoga pants by-the-way. Perhaps I should start a blog that is just pictures of my gigantic legs.
I love the cold weather baby carrying!
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish I could go outside. The Governor has already activated the national guard due to the weather here. bah. humbug.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the labels for this post...You do not look fat in yoga pants by-the-way. Perhaps I should start a blog that is just pictures of my gigantic legs.