Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cloche Means Bell

I went to Michael's the other day to get safety eyes for a stuffed animal I made. I got distracted in the yarn section, though, and I forgot to get safety eyes. I did get some yarn, ribbon, and an afghan hook/needle.

As an aside, an afghan needle kind of looks like a combination between a knitting needle and a crochet hook (or just a really really long crochet hook), and has inspired me to create a new term for this type of craft: krochitting.

Anyway, I made another Mongolian Gnome hat.

And with the leftover yarn, I made a cloche.

I didn't finish it, which is why there's a green string hanging under the bow. I had to take a picture fast, before my model got cranky and threw up (hey it's just like being a professional photographer!).

4 comments:

  1. love the new hats and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I still purchase said gnome hat from you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, thats's why I made it! I can put it up in my Etsy store because I think that will be easier for you. I just have to figure out how to do that first lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is my email: handrahanm@fontbonne.edu
    You can email me the specifics (like how many beans el hat will cost) and perhaps we can figure out a payment method. :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments