Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Barfaroni

I made Camille's 3-month portrait appointment at Sears for next Monday. I have no idea if Sears is the best place, but in the "Congrats You Have a Baby" bag from the hospital, they included a coupon for many monies off of a portrait package at Sears. Also, Sears has a 20% military discount for pics. I don't know if they stack, but I'm not above finding out. Yay savings!

I pretty much spent all of December and half of November crocheting various Christmas gifts. I thought this would burn me out on yarn craftery for a while, but apparently I was wrong. I started knitting a hat last night. Earflaps! They're so in.

We got a Netflix subscription. $7.99 for all the Bones and Futurama my brain can handle. It's a Christmas miracle!

Camille has an appointment to get Pediarix Hib today. I've decided that Pediarix is on the no-no list. As in, "no, no, Camille will NOT be getting this shot." Pediarix is basically just TDaP, Hep B, and Polio all mixed together. My opinion on the matter is, she's already getting Hep B and Polio separately, why does she need it more?

She doesn't.

So instead of getting Pediarix, we'll be getting the normal TDaP. Polio and Hep B will be received as already planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments