CAMILLEROLLEDOVERTODAYAAAAHHHHHHOMGOMGOMG!!!!
Ahem.
I was at school. Very unhappy about that. Jake texted me.
Jake: Your daughter just rolled over.
Me: WHAT?!? Front to back or back to front? Did you video it???
Jake: Back to front. She was laying on the floor while I was cooking. I heard her grunting really loud and when I came out, she was on her tummy.
Me: She HAD to do it while I wasn't home didn't she? Turd.
I returned home promptly and was informed that apparently she had rolled over AGAIN in the interim. Jake again failed to catch the roll on camera. :((((((
The loud grunting is what happens when she's been on her tummy long enough. She'll grunt to let you know she's ready to be on her back. If you don't obey the grunts, loud cries will soon follow.
I've been hovering over her all afternoon, camera at the ready, but she hasn't rolled over again. Sad. I'll catch it, though!
Another fun first today: food. Well, baby cereal. Her cousins are already eating baby cereal so Jake decided Cami could have some, too. She gums pickles, after all. I don't really want to start her eating non-boob milk just yet, mostly because I really don't want to have to deal with smelly poops. Smellier poops. Whatever. Camille didn't seem to be very interested in the cereal. I'll probably give her a couple more weeks before we try again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments