Monday, January 17, 2011

The Mongolian Gnome

I made a hat.


I call it the "Mongolian Gnome Hat." I'll let you guess why.

4 comments:

  1. Do you sell these Gnome hats? You totally should. I would like to purchase one for Jack. They could be twinkies. Jack also owns the footed onsie that Camille has on in this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had people ask if I sell my stuff before. I keep thinking I ought to, but then I get distracted by Camille or chocolate or TV (or school now that I've started classes). I could make Jack one! Just not in pink, I guess. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'd be awesome. How many beans are you charging? Do you think you could make it in green? That's his favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how much I'd charge... it would probably be based on how much the yarn costs. There are some yarns that are stupid expensive but I never buy those mostly because I'd be too scared to wear whatever I made out of it lest it be ruined. And most of those can't be washed or they'll fall apart. Which definitely doesn't work for baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments