My bestest friend
Tanya came out to the Frozen North to visit me for New Year's. YAAAAAY!!
Tanya's birthday is in a week and a half. Tanya loves cake. So I figured I'd get her a cake as a surprise birthday present. I know; I'm awesome.
Since I like to name things fake military operations names, and because it was a secret, I called the cake buying and picking-up
Operation Tasty Secret.
I don't think anyone knew about that name but me. =/
So after I busted out the cake and surprised Tanya, we decided to not eat the cake immediately but instead keep it until after we got back from visiting Temple Square to see the pretty lights.
And see them we did. And it was hella cold. But pretty.
 |
| Baby Jesus makes Jake sad. |
 |
| Christmas lights make Jake sad. |
 |
| Face. |
 |
| Face. |
 |
| Teeth. |
 |
| Get out of my way, lollygagging tourists! |
And here is the awesome subject of Operation Tasty Secret!
 |
| Derp! |
 |
| Shiney! |
Now we're eating cake and watching Modern Family. This show is awesome.
One of us may or may not be blogging. It's impossible to say.
We could open the temple of doom from the shine of our shiny foreheads. I'm not sure I've ever seen Indiana Jones but I know of a staff of some sort from Robot Chicken that opened things.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't the Temple of Doom that opened with the shiny stick. That was in Indiana Jones! and the Ark of the Covenant.
ReplyDelete