Or maybe it is...
No. Wrong kind of hooking.
Correct kind of hooking.
(By the way, doing a Google image search of "Christmas hookers" will not land you the type of pictures you'd think it would. Neither does "Christmas prostitutes." That one I don't suggest searching if you have a weak stomach, or if you DO have a weak stomach, turn on your filter.)
Crochet! I'm addicted. I know what you're thinking: "Crochet? My grandma crochets. That's an old lady thing to do."
![]() |
| Betty White = old lady Betty White = freaking metal therefore old ladies = freaking metal |
Though it's an old lady thing to do, crocheting (and also knitting, which I also do) is awesome. I made some stuff, of which I am super proud of. Behold:
If you said, "That stuff is sweet!" then high-five! It is pretty sweet. And I made it all.
If you said, "Lame," then fuck you!
If you said, "That's it?" then also fuck you! I crocheted up all that stuff in a little over two weeks, because I'm a maniac. Also because I'm unemployed and we got rid of cable but mostly because I'm a maniac!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments