Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pinch the Baby

I go to a mommy group every week (basically, mothers of children under 24 months get together and maintain sanity by interacting with adults... also, the babies get to play together), and this week, the nurse who runs it said taking pictures of your baby crying is a great way to document their personality. Only smiling pictures won't say much except, "There was someone dancing like an idiot behind the camera and the baby smiled at their antics." Crying baby pictures tell a different, sometimes cuter, story, like, "The baby was trying to eat cat food and I took it away so baby started crying."

I agree.

So I'm going to start taking pictures of Camille while she cries. I already kind of have one:


She's not quite crying yet, but it's coming! Holy shit, I think this picture is sooooo cute!

The trouble with that is she doesn't cry that much, and 99% of the time, picking her up makes her stop crying. Yes, I am lucky knockonwood don't hate. But I'm going to try my darndest to catch her crying on film memory stick, and if that means I have to antagonize her a little bit, so be it!

I'll probably just let Sophie lick her in the face. She hates that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments