OMG! Three months! That means she's no longer a newborn; she's graduated to infant. O_o
This month, Camille has learned how to chew on her hands, suck on all her fingers (including her thumb), and can aaalllllmost roll over. She sticks her legs straight up in the air and then lets them fall to the side and bring her body with them. She'd roll all the way if her arms didn't impede her progress. Damn arms!
Around the 2-minute mark, I start talking to Jake about
random stuff. All the cuteness happens before then, anyway.
Feel free to ignore me.
She's learning to sleep with a lovey (Jake calls it a muneca the n should have the little squiggle above it but I don't know how to do that on a Mac yet). It's a little stuffed bunny (Mr. Bunbun) that I crocheted (and it was way easy to do so nobody get impressed!). It will help when she's sleeping in her own bed and she wakes up in the middle of the night. Instead of flipping out, she can be like, "AHOMGWHEREAM... oh, Mr. Bunbun is here. I guess everything is OK and I can go back to sleep without needing my parents to comfort me ZZZzzzzzz..."
Ideally, anyway.
She likes to sleep with it on her face.
I didn't put it there. Swearsies. And yeah, I know she's wearing Halloween jammies. I don't care. They're cute and warm and they still fit. She'll wear them until they don't fit anymore!
Great idea making her "bun bun" my nephew had a bear he was super attached to but lost and since it had been bought a while ago we couldn't find another. The fits were epic and lasted WEEKS! So at least u can make her a new one if the original gets lost or broken!
ReplyDeleteHey that's a good point! I've had a stuffed bear since I was 5 (still got it, it's the one in Camille's monthly pics). I dropped it out the car window on the highway when I was wee, and I squealed until my dad turned around and dodged traffic to get it.
ReplyDelete