Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Muppets are Relevant, I Promise



Whenever I hear the song "Celebration," I think of Muppets, and that video is why. If you don't think the Muppets are awesome, then GTFO.

The reason for the celebratin' is my GPA... still a 4.0! I just got my grades back for this semester and I got A's. YAAAAAAY! It's not like I had a particularly difficult or heavy load (Communication and Nutrition... both online courses) but still, I'm excited. I always blow really hard classes away and totally screw up really easy classes. That's how I do. I was seriously convinced that I was going to get a B in Communication because I thought it was such a stupid bullshit class and I put no effort into it.

None.

Zero.

That much ------>

(nothing)

Oh yeah, I also had a baby halfway through the semester. That's another reason why I'm really stoked I got the grades I did. :P

Next semester might not be so easy. Human Physiology, Chemistry, and Math for Health Majors. I understand that the Math class is 97% "how many ounces are in a cup?" etc, but there are also logarithms and I have no idea how to logarithmize. In case you haven't heard, math is the devil.
Nicely put, Internet picture.

1 comment:

  1. I'm taking Math next semester too and am already dreading it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments