Friday, December 3, 2010

Gravity?

In thinking of the name for this post, I came up with Gravity, and now I have the song by John Mayer stuck in my head I think it's John Mayer, anyway. GTFO!

Anywho, the point of gravity with the question mark as a post title is this: I'm wondering if it's the answer to the question that I'm going to pose

right

now:

Camille is done nursing in 10 minutes or less when I'm sitting up, but she hangs out for 30-40 minutes if I'm laying down. I'm wondering if sitting up is faster/easier because gravity is doing most of the work for her? (<--- that's the question) 

I don't know, and the world may never know, just like the epic ponder, "How many licks does is take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"


If you're too young to remember that commercial, please get off my blog and back to listening to your Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.

As an aside, and on a completely different topic, I just became offended on behalf of the Persian people because that no-talent assclown of a teenybopper Miley Cyrus has the same name as the greatest Persian shah of all time, Cyrus the Great. What a tragedy. If Ahmadinejad should be pissy about anything, it should be that, not this silly nuclear thing. Also, his eyes are too close together.

It's creepin' me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments