I just registered for Spring 2011 classes.
I have a full load next term (eeeek!), and I reeeeeally hope I'm not hosing myself by taking 12 credits.
Since Jake is also going to school full time, AND working part time, we had to do a little juggling to make sure Camille isn't babysitting herself while I'm at school. Basically, Jake's mom and/or younger brothers will be watching Camille while I'm at school in the evenings. I signed up for Saturday classes, but Jake can watch her on Saturdays.
OK, so I'm already having separation anxiety. Mostly, I'm worried about breastfeeding. Pumping at school. Leaving enough milk for her at Jake's mom's. I don't want to waste any. I don't want to dry up and have to feed her formula (patooey!). Is it too early to be wigging out about this? It's only a month and a half away.
On the other hand, I'm totally psyched to be going back to class. With people. That I can talk to, and who will talk back to me. Don't get me wrong, Camille and I have great conversations, but her responses aren't really thought-provoking. Lots of "gooooo" and "maaaaa" and not a whole lot else. Then she'll poop and the conversation is over.

Dreed. I am doing my practicum for school this Spring and I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT! Same freak-out thoughts basically that you have.
ReplyDelete